Back to products
PR20 Plastic Primer is an adhesion promoting primer that is suitable for sealing and bonding difficult plastics such as Polypropylene and Polycarbonate.
PR20 Plastic Primer - Adhesion promoting primer used for sealing and bonding difficult plastics.
PR20 is suitable for priming plastic parts prior to painting, priming plastic panels in the Transport industry, along with priming for the use of MS Polymer and Silicone based sealants.
Fixtech recommend compatibility tests before use.
- Provides flexibility and adhesion on Polypropylene plastics.
- Will assist in preventing solvents from attacking sensitive plastics.
- Liquid form for easy application.
- Suitable for use with MS Polymers & Silicones.
- Steel Bonding
- Wood Bonding (hardwood, softwood, plywood etc.)
- Fiberglass Including Carbon Fiber
- Stone, Marble, Glass & Ceramic Tile Bonding